TransNorth Ltd. accepts VISA and Mastercard.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, products can be returned within 30 days of delivery. All sales of parts and accessories are final. No returns are accepted without original packaging.
Customers may return “unopened” products within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
“Opened” products in unused, like-new, or 100% re-saleable condition with all original accessories, hardware, owner’s manual and packaging can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
Orders that have shipped cannot be cancelled. Any order that is refused will then fall under our standard return policy.
We encourage you to test your product within 15 days of delivery. In the event that you may have concerns about your product please call TransNorth Customer Service. We are standing by to assist you. Please have your model number, serial number and proof of purchase available at the time of your call to expedite your service.
- Call TransNorth Customer Service to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number and return freight instructions.
- Arrange for the TransNorth-authorized carrier to pick up and ship the product back to TransNorth.
- Any power equipment that has gas or oil in it must be completely drained of all flammable materials (gas and oil) before shipping.
- Ensure the product is in original packaging and that all accessories, hardware and owner’s manual are included.
Products are to be returned to:
72 Copernicus Blvd, Unit 3
Brantford, ON N3P 1K5
TransNorth retains the exclusive and sole right of acceptance of all returns, exchanges or cancellation of an order.
TransNorth reserves the right to refuse the return of Generators, Chippers and Snow Blowers purchased 7 days prior and/or 21 days after the time period of a declared state of emergency or major weather conditions (including but not limited to hurricanes, tornados, snow storms, etc).
When will I receive my refund?
A refund will be issued in the original form of payment within 7-10 business days of receiving the returned item at the TransNorth warehouse.
How much will I be refunded?
The amount refunded will be the original purchase price reduced by any and all of the following:
- the outbound shipping charge
- the return shipping charge
- the cost of any missing accessories, parts, hardware or owner’s manual
- the reduction in market value due to use or shipping damage
If you have any questions, please call:
9am-4pm EST, Mon-Fri