Sedore Canadian 3000 High Efficiency Multi-Fuel Biomass Stove
Sedore Canadian 3000 High Efficiency Multi-Fuel Biomass Stove with Antique Ruby Red Finish
Invented by Canadian Ernest Sedore in 1978, the Sedore Canadian 3000 High Efficiency Multi-Fuel Biomass Stove delivers incredible heat from any combination of biomass fuels. This model is designed to heat a 3000 sqft space. Patented clean burning technology delivers a maximum output of 150,000 BTU’s convectively and 75,000 BTU’s of water heating capability at an incredible 88% efficiency! Oversize top-loading hopper allows for extended 8-12 hour burn times. Constructed meticulously with high grade and stainless steel, the stove is easy to use with only the air intake adjustment to control the burn rate.
Most items ship same day on orders received by noon
- The “Canadian” antique ruby red finish deepens in colour to plum as the stove gets hot
- Designed to heat a 3000 sqft space, this model’s rated heat output is up to 150,000 BTU’s convectively and 75,000 BTU’s of water heating capability
- Additional baffling cycles the smoke in the gas chamber boosting this model’s efficiency to an industry-leading 88%
- Burns any combination of biomass fuels including wood, wood by-products, corn husks and stalks, rice hulls, peanut shells, grass clippings, leaves, woodchips, sawdust, hay, grasses and animal waste.
- Patented clean burning technology does not use any electrical components or fans. Radiant heat output to the room is maximized because no insulative firebrick is used.
- Can burn substandard biomass fuels (ie. wet, green, and low heat content fuels) and tolerates less than adequate chimneys.
- Top loading hopper provides easy fuel loading. No stooping or bending, and no hot embers falling out of the firebox.
- Huge four cuft fuel hopper (20″ x 13″ x 28″) delivers 8-10 hour burn times between reloads because the hopper can be filled completely. The hopper accepts up to 24″ logs 12″ in diameter meaning significantly less cutting and splitting firewood.
- Simple to use because the air intake is the only adjustable control. Simply adjust it for the desired amount of heat from the fuel being used.
- Assembled dimensions are L:30″ x W:26″ x H:38″. Note: the dimensions do not include the handles.
- Includes Tool Kit, Touch-up Paint, Chimney Probe Thermometer and Magnetic Stovetop Thermometer
- Curb-side delivery is included in the price
- UL Approved
- Optional accessories including radiant water coil and granular fuel hopper are sold separately
- Stove pipe is not included